Get warm and cosy during the last official days of Autumn as we welcome Melbourne’s winter in June!
- Craft Hatch (Sat 27 May) – enjoy the best in handmade, ethical, original and Melbourne-made craft.
- Magic Mary (Sun 28 May) – 5 tantalising takes on the Bloody Mary at Magic Mountain Saloon.
- Queen Street Plaza (Sat 27 May – Sun 28 May) – A place to sit, eat, have a drink and enjoy free family entertainment right in the heart of the city.
- Snow Travel Expo (Sun 28 May) – There is a real snowplay zone for the kids, presentations in the Snow Lounge and helpful people from dream snow destinations.
- Slide, Skate and Chill (Thu 1 Jun – 31 Aug) – undercover riverside ice rink and toboggan slide.
- Aladdin the Musical (Fri 26 May – Sun 22 Oct) – Disney film turned into lavish musical. Read the review.
NORTH / NORTH EAST
- Mulled Wine and Hot Cheese at Welcome to Thornbury (Sat 27 May) – Cheese toasties, raclette burgers, haloumi sausages… you name it, we got it. Washed down with a mulled wine and you have a perfect Saturday arvo.
- Slow Food Farmers Market (Sat 27 May) – accredited farmers market at Abbotsford Convent. Visit the family-friendly Farm Cafe and the Collingwood Children’s Farm next door.
- Barkly Barks dog festival (Sun 28 May) – a doggie match-making service, a pug race and a pooch parade for Insta-famous puppers.
- Darebin Homemade Food and Wine Festival (Mon 29 May – Sun 4 Jun) – workshops, seminars, demonstrations and special events which will have you exploring culture through food and getting you inspired about all things homemade.
- University of Melbourne Farmers Market (Wed 31 May) – Enjoy the atmosphere of a sunny picnic with the integrity of an accredited farmers’ market!
SOUTH / SOUTH-EAST / BAYSIDE
- The Creators Market Prahran (Sat 27 May) – support local small business owners and their creative talents.
- Hank Marvin Market (Sat 27 May) – weekly Saturday market with awesome playground at Alma Park.
- Melbourne Tram Museum (Sat 27 May) – Visit a Melbourne icon at this quirky museum. FULL REVIEW.
- Rocky Road Festival (Fri 26 May – Wed 31 May) – 31 different flavours, a host of Rocky Road infused temptations plus a world record beating block that every visitor can try for free!