- Food Truck Stop Southbank (Fri 31 Mar – Sun 2 Apr) – Our city’s best food trucks, handpicked by Beatbox Kitchen’s Raph Rashid, will converge along the Yarra, bringing with them their traffic-stopping fare plus a special dish they’ve created just for the Festival.
- Sweet Alley (Fri 31 Mar – Sun 2 Apr) – artisan ice-creams, chocolates, pastries and doughnuts, or keep it cleaner with fruity flavours, raw desserts and frozen yoghurts.
- Crown Live Pizza Festival Southbank (Fri 31 Mar – Sun 2 Apr) – Discover elements of the winemaking process, partake in a pizza making Masterclass with Gradi’s Johnny Di Francesco and enjoy the live music and entertainment.
- Fed in French Federation Square (Fri 31 Mar – Sun 2 Apr) – showcasing French fare from all regions of France including take home as well as eat on the spot.
- Thai Songkram New Year Festival (Sat 1 Apr – Sun 2 Apr) – best of Thailand’s food, art and culture.
- Coburg Food Race (Fri 31 Mar – Sat 8 Apr) – Race around Coburg, competing against other teams in search of key ingredients before a shared lunch at the end of the race.
- Dandenong World Fare (Sun 2 Apr) – Circumnavigate the globe at this enchanting “food fare” extravaganza. Experience the delicious abundance and tempting aromas of global cuisines and entertainment inspired by some of the world’s most exciting cultures.
- Summer Sessions Ripponlea (Sun 2 Apr, Sun 9 Apr) – Spend a leisurely afternoon listening to live music, play a round of croquet or quoits or simply relax on the shady lawns of Rippon Lea House & Gardens.
- PAVE Festival (Sun 2 Apr – Sun 9 Apr) – exhibitions, workshops, dance, music, theatre, film and more.
- Heide Museum Makers Market (Sun 2 Apr) – eclectic mix of art, design and handcrafted goods.
- Yarra Valley Wine and Food Festival (Sat 1 Apr – Sun 2 Apr) – Yarra Valley’s finest food producers, top Melbourne food trucks, tutored tastings by award-winning winemakers, live music and entertainment. Plus even more special activities for the kids on Sunday’s Family Day.
- Pigs Pots and Pinots Footscray (Sat 1 Apr) – Western Plains pigs, pots from Footscray’s own West City Brewers and pinot from Shadowfax, all set to the soundtrack of local bands and fun family festival.
- Tasman International Joust Kryal Castle (Sat 1 Apr – Sun 2 Apr) – Australia’s champion jousters will don their armour and face off against New Zealand’s finest. READ THE REVIEW.
- Kensington Community Festival (Sun 2 Apr) – Enjoy music from China to the Caribbean, food from all corners of the globe, henna hand painting, community stalls, jumping castles, treasure hunts and try out hula hooping, juggling, tai chi and African drumming.
- The Megaphone Project Newport (Wed 5 Apr – Sun 9 Apr) – The striking red megaphones collect people’s voices that then return unexpectedly via a wireless network.