CafeSmart 2014 is on today Friday 8 August.
Order a coffee (#drinkcoffeedogood) at participating cafes today and they’ll donate a $1 from every coffee sold to go towards projects that take action against homelessness.
Here’s a list of my reviewed cafes in Melbourne that are participating in CafeSmart this year. Have a coffee and do good!
- Alice Nivens, Shop 13 Port Phillip Arcade, 228 Flinders Ln, Melbourne
- Famish’d, 130 Little Collins St, Melbourne
- Mister Close, Shop 13 Midtown Plaza, 246 Bourke St, Melbourne
- Pony Cafe, ArtPlay, Princes Walk, Birrarung Marr, Melbourne
- Auction Rooms, 103-107 Errol St, North Melbourne
- Breakfast Thieves, 420 Gore St, Fitzroy
- D.O.C Espresso, 326 Lygon St, Melbourne
- Grub Food Van, 87-89 Moor St, Fitzroy
- Lux Foundry, 21 Hope St, Brunswick
- Mitte, 76 Michael Street (cnr Rowe Street), North Fitzroy
- Red Door Corner Store, 70 Mitchell St, Northcote
- Slowpoke Espresso, 157 Brunswick St, Fitzroy
- The Bell Jar, 656 Smith St, Collingwood
- Twenty & Six Espresso, 594 Queensberry St, North Melbourne
- Wide Open Road, 274 Barkly St, Brunswick
- Ganache Chocolate Lounge, 250 Toorak Rd, South Yarra
- St Ali, 18 Yarra Place, South Melbourne
- The Stables of Como, Como House and Gardens, cnr Williams Rd and Lechlade Ave, South Yarra
- Axil Coffee Roasters, 322 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn
- Friends of Mine, 506 Swan St, Richmond
- Laikon Deli, 324 Bridge Rd, Richmond
- Miss Marie, 45 Beetham Pde, Rosanna
- Three Bags Full, 56 Nicholson St, Abbotsford
- Top Paddock, 658 Church St, Richmond
- Candied Bakery, 81a Hudsons Rd, Spotswood
- Cobb Lane, 13 Anderson St, Yarraville
- Duchess of Spotswood, 87 Hudsons Rd, Spotswood
- Lolo and Wren, 484 Albion St, Brunswick West
To find other participating cafes around Australia click here.