This coming week is filled with travel, rock, films, shopping, food and parties!
- Tony Wheeler, the co-founder of Lonely Planet, is speaking at The Hive at The Order of Melbourne on Tuesday 24 November. Read my review of a previous The Hive event here;
- The Rockwiz Christmas special is coming to The Palais, St Kilda, on Wednesday 25 November;
- Preview screening of Steven Soderbergh’s political comedy The Informant! on Thursday 26 November;
- Going shopping from Williamstown through to Footscray with Melbourne Op Shop Tours on Saturday 28 November. Read an interview with Jessica from Melbourne Op Shop Tours here; and
- I’m going ‘In Search of the Perfect Gelati’ with Lin Tan from Trespass Mag on Sunday 29 November….
- …before popping into a street party to close the Bicycle Film Festival on the corner of Peel Street and Cambridge Street, Collingwood on Sunday 29 November 12-5pm.
Unfortunately there’s only one of me, which means I’ll be missing these other great events on this week:
- Suzuki Night Market opens at Queen Vic Markets on Wednesday 25 November;
- Magnolia Square pop-up market is open from 26-28 November at Malvern Town Hall. Check out my review of the previous Magnolia Square market here;
- Northside Makers Markets are open at Northside Uniting Church, 251 High Street from 10:30-3:30pm on Saturday 28 November.
Less than a month till Christmas!